Get Credits FasterGet the college credits you need to complete your degree quickly or to keep your certifications and licenses updated through continuing education credits (CEUs).
Courses that Get You a JobTake a course or program that employers are hiring for today. See the employers hiring from our courses, and then pick your course
Upgrade Your Life NowUpgrade your life and get happier one skill at a time by taking courses from any of our community college partners. Turn your passion into action, get a new certification or license or get better at your hobbies and even find a new one.
IT Professional--LPI Linux Essentials
Become a Certified IT Professional and make more than $50,000 a year to start
Our IT Professional course trains students for entry-level employment in IT support, help desk, desktop support and general IT maintenance positions. The focus is on broad IT knowledge, technical customer support, troubleshooting, analysis, and problem solving.
Become Certified in LPI Linux Essentials
- Understand FOSS, various communities, and licenses
- Gain knowledge of open source applications in the workplace as they relate to closed source equivalents
- Learn basic concepts of hardware, processes, programs, and the components of the Linux Operating System
- Understand how to work on the command line and work with files and how to run simple scripts
- Demonstrate how to create and restore compressed backups and archives
- Demonstrate system security, users/groups and file permissions for public and private directories