Search Pima Community College Courses
Employers Who Hired
Course or Skills
Data scientists are in short supply with a demand that continues to grow. There are currently over 1 million data science job postings on Indeed. Glassdoor estimates that Data Scientists are well compensated, with an average salary in Albuquerque of $75-$125K, and up to $140K nationwide.
The Blockchain Entrepreneur Certification program is designed for entrepreneurs who are willing to understand, develop, and implement a new product, service, or strategy leveraging the emergence of blockchain technology. Blockchain technology's massive impact across all business sectors will provide an incalculable number of new opportunities, all at a fast, hyper-competitive pace.
- Describe the difference between employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Describe the benefits of employee engagement.
- Describe the different motivational needs employees may have that influence engagement.
- Apply knowledge of motivational needs to strategies leaders can implement to increase employee engagement.
- Describe current organizational trends in employee engagement.
- Describe the role of effective teams, performance feedback, and leveraging talents on employee engagement.
- Design an action plan for fostering increased employee engagement with your team (as the leader or a member).
Diversity and inclusion are hot topics in executive agendas, media and conference programs. Executives are prioritizing the need for diverse teams and leadership, which has translated into a surge in demand for ?Diversity and Inclusion Lead? roles. According to data from Indeed, demand for the roles has increased significantly?between 2017 and 2018, Indeed postings for diversity and inclusion positions had increased by nearly 20%. With these roles, a primary responsibility will be to understand the organization?s current employee makeup, what culture is underpinning every employee?s day-to-day work and how to potentially change that culture to work for everyone in the organization.A Culture of Inclusion means Promoting Workplace Diversity and Belonging! Diversity is an important issue for any modern business. But it's not enough to hire people of different nationalities, races, genders and sexual orientations ? everyone needs to feel like they are truly welcome, safe and free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Describe the major societal and cultural shifts and impacts on workplace dynamics.
- Discuss how these shifts are already influencing work and leadership approaches.
- Describe top trends that are influencing the future of work.
- Discuss how these trends are already influencing work and leadership approaches.
- Describe essential leadership skills and mindsets needed for the future of work.
- Discuss how leaders need to adapt for the future of work.